Is the one of the best recipe for rice lovers. This recipe is mainly from Italy and Spain and the best part it is not difficult to cook at home. In fact it is quite easy to make with a handful ingredients. This dish can be serve as a main dish. This recipe is slightly spiced but same time you can adjust with the spice part. It’s a very nutritious because it has red beans. According to your choice you can add more vegetables. Although this dish can easily packed in lunch boxes. Those who are on dieting they can also add this recipe on their diet only they need to add less rice and more vegetables.
Preparation time – 15 mins
Cooking time – 30 mins
Serve – 2
cooked basmati rice – 4 cups
tomatoes – 2 large (1inch piece)
Olive oli – 2 tbs
1 red capsicum chopped
1 yellow capsicum chopped
garlic 6 cloves
onion sliced 1 large
1 carrot 1 inch pieces
1 cup corn
1 cup red kidney beans
Corrainder leaves chopped
1.Rinse and soak rice for at least 20 minutes. Cooked in boiling water.
2. Heat olive oil in a pan on medium heat.
3. Add garlic and onions, cook for a few minutes until onions have become transparent.
4. Add tomatoes and capsicum and cook for a minute.
5. Add corn and kidney beans mix well.
6. Now add cooked rice and mix well. Cook for few minutes, serve hot.